Hi guys! I haven't posted anything for awhile due to several events happening this month of December. First, I got sick (ugh!), then my birthday came, then Christmas shopping, and now I'm just finishing up packing for my trip to Brazil. So excited! This will probably be my last entry for this year since I'll be away for a couple weeks. However, I'll be back in January with lots of goodies!
Muitas mulheres ainda tem receio em usar batom vermelho, ou porque ficam esperando uma ocasiao especial para usa-lo, ou porque estao acostumadas em usar cores mais claras e acham que a cor vermelha "nao combina comigo". Isso nao eh verdade. O batom vermelho fica lindo em todas as mulheres se voce escolher a tonalidade certa. Nao precisa de uma ocasiao especial, coloque seus jeans favoritos, faca uma maquiagem leve e capriche no batom!
Many women are still afraid of wearing red lipstick. They wait for that special occasion, or they are more accostumed to lighter colors and think red "just doesn't look good on me." That's simply not true! Red looks good on everyone as long as you pick the right shade of red for you. You don't need a special occasion. Put on your favorite pair of jeans, apply light make-up and work it girl!
Como criar labios vermelhos perfeitos:
Here's how you can create perfect red lips:
1) Exfolie os labios com seu exfoliante preferido, ou se quiser, misture acucar mascavo com manteiga de cacau ou a novidade eh usar oleo Argan (nao conheco a traducao ainda- saco!). Deixe a mistura nos labios por alguns minutos e retire. Batons mais escuros nao perdoam labios ressecados. Aqui eu usei o exfoliante da marca Tarte "FRXtion" (U$11,00). De um lado exfoliante e do outro manteiga para condicionar os labios.
1) Exfoliate your lips with your favorite lip exfoliator, or if you prefer, mix a little brown sugar with Argan oil and apply it on your lips. Leave it for a minute or two and remove. Red lipstick does not look good on chapped lips. Here I used Tarte's FRXtion (U$11,00). A sugar-based lip exfoliant and lip balm stick.
2) Apply a light layer of concealer on lips and then brush on powder to help lipstick stay on longer.
3) Fill in lips with a lip pencil. Start with the inside and apply it all over your lips. Be a little more careful when you get around the edges. Do not apply it outside your lip area, or you will end up with a clownish mouth! Here I used MAC's lip pencil in Brick. (U$ 13,00)
4) With a lip brush, layer your favorite red lipstick. I used DuWop's Private Red (U$ 22,00), a color-changing lipstick which "adapts to each person's unique chemistry and will adjust accordingly, providing the perfect red shade that complements each person's coloring." There's no room for error here. I really love this shade of red on me. I used my 316 lip brush.
5) For an oohlala-excuse-me look, apply your favorite lip gloss to add some serious shine. Try MAC's Instant Gold. (U$ 14,00)
Voila - voce vai se arrepender de nao ter comecado a usar batom vermelho mais cedo!
Voila - You'll regret not starting to wear red before!
Lip exfoliator: Tarte FRXtion
Mac lip pencil in Brick
Du Wop's Private Red
MAC 316 lip brush
MAC lustreglass in Instant Gold
On nails: MAC Lucky Number
FELIZ NATAL A TODOS E UM PROSPERO ANO :)